Fenix Flashlight E Series LED Flashlight Model 18, 750 Lumens, Rechargeable, Black
The Fenix E18R is truly an impressive flashlight. You get a maximum 750 lumens from a 2.36" flashlight, weighing only 1.17 oz. (without the battery) and it is rechargeable via an included magnetic charging cable. You can always trust the construction of a Fenix flashlight. The oxidation-resistant aluminum body and the ultra-thin optical lens are built to withstand every-day use as well as the harshest elements. The E18R operates with two battery sources: the recommended rechargeable 16340 battery or a CR123A battery as a backup source or a source when in below-freezing temperatures.
- Magnetic charging in the neck
- Lockout function and multiple ways to avoid accidental activation
- Battery-level indicator
- Automobile-type optical lens coating process
- Side switch for one-switch operation
- Magnetic tail
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery insertion
- Intelligent overheat protection
- Low-voltage warning to remind when battery needs to be recharged
- Digitally-regulated output maintains constant brightness
- Durable high-strength, oxidation-resistant aluminum
- Operates on a rechargeable 16340 battery or non-rechargeable CR123A battery
- Fenix E18R
- Fenix ARB-L16 700P rechargeable 16340 battery
- Pocket Clip
- Spare O-ring
- E18R User Manual
- Warranty Card
- Cree XP-L HI LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Lumen output based on one 16340 rechargeable battery
Turbo: 750 lumens/45 min. (446')
High: 150 lumens/2 hr. 35 min. (190')
Med: 30 lumens/13 hr. 50 min. (82')
Low: 5 lumens/70 hr. (46')
- Length 3.7"
- Diameter 0.8"
- Weight 1.65 oz.
- Color/Finish: Black