Sibley 400 PRO
The Pro series is CanvasCamp's high performance bell tent. Made with heavy duty materials, sewn in mesh door, mesh backed windows, and a rugged zip in/out groundsheet with the ability to roll up the side walls. Made of 100% cotton, and is UV and mold resistant.
The 400 Pro is a four season tent, and is ideal for 2 glampers on a full mattress, or as many as 4 campers on sleeping pads.
Free shipping and fast delivery to the US and parts of Canada!
SpecificationsSize and Weight
- Diameter: 13 feet 1 inch
- Center Pole Height: 8 feet 2 inches
- A-frame door height: 5 feet 1 inch
- Door width: 5 feet 9 inches
- Floor space: 134ft2
- Side Wall Height: 2 feet
- Weight: 67lbs
- Boxed Dimensions: 40"x14"x12"
- Zip in/out bathtub style groundsheet
- Roll up canvas side wall
- Sewn in mesh door
- Spring loaded poles for easy set up
- Heavy duty ropes, stakes, and poles
Facts and Stats
- 1 Person Pitch time on grass: 15 minutes
- Wind Resistance: up to 75mph
- Sleeps 2 ‘glamping’ style on 1 double bed or 2 cots
- Sleeps 4 ‘camping’ style on 4 sleeping pads
- Compatible with all stoves and stove jacks, 400 Inner Tent, Sibley connector, chandelier, and coat rack
- 19.2oz/yd² ripstop PVC bathtub floor, zip in/out, completely removable, 4” high
- 10.6oz/yd² heavy-duty 100 % cotton canvas. Environmentally friendly waterproof treatment resists mold, mildew, and UV.
- 1-1/4” spring-loaded nickel plated steel center pole with rubber feet
- 7/8” spring-loaded nickel plated steel A-frame pole with rubber feet
- 1 sewn in mesh door
- 13 5mm UV-resistant guy ropes with tensioners
- 13 nickel plated steel heavy duty stakes
- 12 ground sheet pegs
- 3 no-seeum mesh covered peak vents
- 4 no-seeum mesh half moon windows with zip up canvas cover
- Cotton canvas carry bag
- Pole and stake bags
- Pole spring repair kit