Sibley 450 PRO
Introducing the Goldilocks of Sibley bell tents! Specifically designed for that camping family or glamping couple looking for the perfect balance of features, weight, and space; look no further than the brand new Sibley 450 PRO! Not too big, not too small, the 450 is just right! A queen bed fits nicely in ¼ of the tent, giving you ample room for guests, gear, dogs, tables, chairs, and lounging.
Free shipping and fast delivery to the US and parts of Canada!
To compare Sibley sizes and series check out the comparison chart-click here.
SpecificationsSize and Weight
- Diameter: 14 feet 9 inches
- Center Pole Height: 9 feet
- A-frame door height: 5 feet 5 inches
- Door width: 6 feet 6 inches
- Floor space: 171ft2
- Side Wall Height: 2 feet
- Weight: 64lbs
- Boxed Dimensions: 40"x12"x12"
- Zip in/out bathtub style groundsheet
- Roll up canvas side wall
- Spring loaded poles for easy set up
- Durable ropes, stakes, and poles
- Sewn-in Mesh Door
Facts and Stats
- 1 Person Pitch time on grass: 15 minutes
- Wind Resistance: up to 65mph
- Sleeps 3 ‘glamping’ style on 1 queen and 1 full
- Sleeps 6 ‘camping’ style on 6 sleeping pads
- Compatible with Stove Jack, Sibley connector, chandelier, and coat rack
- 19.2oz/yd² ripstop PVC bathtub floor, zip in/out, completely removable, 4” high
- 10.6oz/yd² heavy-duty 100 % cotton canvas. Environmentally friendly waterproof treatment resists mold, mildew, and UV.
- 1-1/4” spring-loaded nickel plated steel center pole with rubber feet
- 7/8” spring-loaded nickel plated steel A-frame pole with rubber feet
- 1 sewn in mesh door
- 14 5mm UV-resistant guy ropes with tensioners
- 14 nickel plated steel heavy duty stakes
- 13 ground sheet pegs
- 4 no-seeum mesh covered peak vents
- 4 no-seeum mesh half moon windows with zip up canvas cover
- Cotton canvas carry bag
- Rip stop PVC pole and stake bags
- Pole spring repair kit