Sibley 500 PRO
The Pro is CanvasCamp's high performance bell tent. Made with improved heavy duty materials, sewn in mesh door, and a rugged zip in/out groundsheet with the ability to roll up the side walls. The 500 is ideal for 4 glampers on queen beds or as many as 8 campers on sleeping pads.
Free shipping and fast delivery to the US and parts of Canada!
To compare Sibley sizes and series check out the comparison chart (click here).
SpecificationsSize and Weight
- Diameter: 16 feet 4 inches
- Center Pole Height: 9 feet 8 inches
- A-frame door height: 5 feet 1 inch
- Door width: 7 feet 2 inches
- Floor space: 210ft2
- Side Wall Height: 2 feet
- Weight: 86lbs
- Boxed Dimensions: 46"x14"x12"
- Zip in/out bathtub style groundsheet
- Roll up canvas side wall
- Sewn in mesh door
- Spring loaded poles for easy set up
- Heavy duty ropes, stakes, and poles
Facts and Stats
- 1 Person Pitch time on grass: 15 minutes
- Wind Resistance: up to 60mph
- Sleeps 4 ‘glamping’ style on 2 queens beds
- Sleeps 8 ‘camping’ style on 8 sleeping pads
- Compatible with all stoves and stove jacks, 500 Inner Tent, Sibley connector, chandelier, and coat rack
- 19.2oz/yd² ripstop PVC bathtub floor, zip in/out, completely removable, 4” high
- 10.6oz/yd² heavy-duty 100 % cotton canvas. Environmentally friendly waterproof treatment resists mold, mildew, and UV.
- 1-1/4” spring-loaded nickel plated steel center pole with rubber feet
- 7/8” spring-loaded nickel plated steel A-frame pole with rubber feet
- 1 sewn in mesh door
- 14 5mm UV-resistant guy ropes with tensioners
- 14 nickel plated steel heavy duty stakes
- 13 ground sheet pegs
- 4 no-see-um mesh covered peak vents
- 4 no-see-um mesh half moon windows with zip up canvas cover
- Cotton canvas carry bag
- Pole and stake bags
- Pole spring repair kit
- 2 boxes: 32 kg/70.55lbs (tent) and 7kg/14.43lbs (poles)