Sibley 600 Twin PRO
Free shipping and fast delivery to the US and parts of Canada!
To compare Sibley sizes and series check out the comparison chart (click here).
Size and Weight
- Length: 19 feet 7 inches, Width: 13 feet 1 inch
- Dual Center Pole Height: 9 feet 8 inches
- Two A-frame doors height: 6 feet 1 inch
- Door width: 6 feet 9 inches
- Floor space: 220ft2
- Side Wall Height: 2 feet
- Weight: 136lbs
- Boxed Dimensions: Tent: 40"x14"x12", Poles: 40"x8"x5"
- Zip in/out bathtub style groundsheet
- Roll up canvas side wall
- Two doors: main entrance with detached mesh door, side door with two square mesh windows with canvas zip covers
- Large picture window
- Twin center poles and ridge pole
- Spring loaded poles for easy set up
- Heavy duty ropes, stakes, and poles
Facts and Stats
- 2 Person Pitch time on grass: 20 minutes (requires two people to rise the center poles)
- Wind Resistance: up to 40mph
- Sleeps 6 ‘glamping’ style on 3 queen beds
- Sleeps 12 ‘camping’ style on 12 sleeping pads
- Compatible with Stove Jack, 600 Twin Inner Tent, Sibley connector, chandelier, and coat rack
- 19.2oz/yd² ripstop PVC bathtub floor, zip in/out, completely removable, 4” high
- 10.6oz/yd² heavy-duty 100 % cotton canvas. Environmentally friendly waterproof treatment resists mold, mildew, and UV.
- Two 1” spring-loaded nickel plated steel center pole with rubber feet
- 1” horizontal ridge pole, connecting the top of the twin center poles
- Three 3/4” spring-loaded nickel plated steel A-frame poles with rubber feet
- 1 deteached mesh door for main entrance
- 25 5mm UV-resistant guy ropes with tensioners
- 25 nickel plated steel heavy duty stakes
- 31 ground sheet pegs
- 4 no-seeum mesh covered peak vents
- 9 no-seeum mesh windows with zip up canvas covers: 6 halfmoon on side wall, 1 large “picture” window on the end left of the main entrance, 2 square windows on each half of the door to the right of the main entrance.
- Cotton canvas carry bag
- Pole and stake bags
- Pole spring repair kit